For TechCopter Global Sourcing Team we are currently looking for a Junior Sourcing Operations Specialist.
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
The role is required to globally support daily activities performed by Sourcing Operations team located in Istanbul. The activities include PR to PO process management, vendor onboarding, reporting and building positive relationships with Processing Purchase Orders for Direct or Indirect spend
- Management over Outline Agreements in TC, including price updates and data standardization,
- Onboarding suppliers in TC system and keeping their master data consistent,
- Resolving invoice issues, mainly related to price discrepancies,
- Providing ongoing training to internal stakeholders about proper ways of working,
- Preparation of ad-hoc reporting and analysis of Sourcing data, when required.
- University degree or proven track of relevant experience,
- Preferred: 1-2 years of experience in Procurement, Supply Chain or Logistics in an international environment,
- Very good written and verbal communication in English (min. B2),
- Good organizational skills, with a “can-do” attitude,
- Computer and data entry skills (Microsoft Office),
- Good view at handling complexity, problem solving and working close to deadlines,
- Excellent communication and analytical skills,
- Customer Service Focus and Process Orientation,
- Flexible to take on new challenges.
- Possibility to grow and gain knowledge in the Sourcing Operations area in stable, multinational environment,
- Home Office policy,
- Company meetings and events every few months,